I’ve written before about my Love-Hate Relationships with Newsletters.
I have a hard enough time nowadays writing content, publishing content, replying to comments, and visiting your websites to read and comment.
My apologies but life happens.
Thus, I am saying Goodbye to my beloved Mailpoet and all its goodies.
Saying Goodbye to our Newsletter
But please, if you’d still like to be notified when I publish new content, here are a few options for you.
How do I keep up with you?
I’m going to share three ways you can keep up with me via our blog. Then I’m going to share a few other ways.
- RSS ReaderThis is probably a popular one. Btw, when was the last time you cleaned your reader? Adding our RSS feed to your reader can be a quick and easy way to ensure you don’t miss any content.
- One Signal PushIf you look at my image below, you will see an arrow in the bottom right-hand corner of my blog. Click that cute lil dude there and you can receive browser notification, in the form of a small pop up, of when new content is published. Of course, being I don’t publish often, you won’t be bombarded with pop ups. It’s easy to opt-in and very easy to opt-out.
- Bloglovin’Still an all-time fav of mine! It’s kind of like a Reader but it’s more fun, especially for us gals! Looking at my image below, you can quickly opt-in to my feed via Bloglovin’ by clicking the little heart icon at the top left-hand side of my page. It’s that easy! Plus, you can also Follow me there and see what else I’m reading, what I am favin’, and who else I “stalk” on Bloglovin’!
- Right along there on the top left-hand side of my blog, you’ll find my Facebook fan page! Not only do I publish my content there, but also other helpful social media and blogging tips, as well as, some pretty inciteful quotes and images.
- If you like Instagram, I’m there too. Mind you, I’m not as active as I once was but if you want to see a more playful side of me, this is the place for you to Stalk me!
- Pinterest. Yeah, I’m not going to say much about it other than my content is pinned there for your reading. Can you sense my excitement? One of my least fav apps. Sorry pinner lovers! 😉
- Lastly, my fav fav fav! You can catch me and my content on Twitter. I’ve been tweeting like forever and I’m not going to stop. Catch new and recycled blog content there. Helpful social media, blogging, and web design tidbits, and the occasional promotional tweet!
So there you have it!
In making my life easier, and hopefully on you, Bye Bye Newsletter and hello to better options!
As always, your friendship and readership is a blessing to me. You all keep me pushing forward! Without you and my clients, I’d surely pack up my blog and my knowledge and say goodbye to my online world too! 🙂
On another note, I know you’ve all been hearing and reading about the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). I’m still working on mine, as I’m still trying to understand all the hoopla. However, I wanted to say, I’ve been hearing in the blogging world that many are giving up blogging, their newsletters, and their businesses because of GDPR.
Before you hang it up, please make sure that GDPR affects you. If you’re not a business nor selling a product(s) via your website, the impact is not quite so bad. Just be sure you know the facts before you call it quits. I’ve seen too many already hang it up because they just didn’t quite understand what they needed to do if anything.
That’s enough and there you have it!
I currently have my comments turned off simply because, again, I’ve been unable to keep up. But a quick share and a shout out and I’d be glad to discuss with you.
Thanks, as always!